Checkout Cart: $0.00

Beauty Tips, Free Beauty Advice Online


Our skincare, which contains powerful marine and plant properties, and hair products have been carefully selected to bring you the very best results. 

Beauty care advice

We are always happy to provide complimentary skin advice, by appointment. Because we prefer you to trial all products on your skin first, we supply free samples for you to try at home. We stand by all our products and, if you find them unsuitable, they are fully refundable.
For those who can’t make it into the day spa to collect products, vouchers, or for beauty advice please use our online store or our online beauty advisor.

Algologie Skincare

Algologie skincare productsAlgologie draws inspiration from the sea, our cells swim in a mineral solution that has the same composition as sea water, and each gland is composed of these cells.

To ensure the most active treatment and fastest results, we must return to nature. In its gentle and smooth formulas, marine ingredients act in synergy with plant ingredients to spread their richness at the heart of your skins cells.

A wide range of pure and natural products for all your health and beauty needs.

No Parabens - No Silicone - No Mineral Oil - No Phtalate - No Propylene Glycol - No PEG - No Ethanolamine - No Animal Testing

Purchase Algologie Skincare Products »

Inika Makeup

Inka Makeup MascaraThe four pillars of the INIKA brand:

1. The finest, most natural and pure ingredients.
All INIKA products are 100% Certified Vegan, Certified Halal and Certified Cruelty free. Many INIKA products are also Certified Organic with 95% of ingredients being of certified organic origin and the remaining 5% being of natural origin.

2. Best-performing natural cosmetics in the world.
Because of INIKA's ingredient criteria and innovative approach to product development, INIKA delivers on of the best-performing and most natural products in the world.

3. Uniquely stylish and fashion forward.
INIKA is in line with global seasonal fashion and cosmetic trends delivering seasonal colour stories and fashion forward promotions.

4. The INIKA experience.
When you use INIKA makeup you can immediately experience the lightweight feeling, natural scent and kaleidoscope of colours from the purest colour pigments.

Purchase Inika Makeup »

La Clinica Skincare

La Clinica Skincare productsUsing powerful, naturally-derived ingredients from renewable resources, La Clinica’s philosophy is founded on creating products for the face and body that do what they say they will do … improve the appearance of your skin, fight visible signs of ageing and provide an overall sense of well-being and good health.

Purchase La Clinica Skincare Products »

Fleur De Mer

Fleur De Mer Skincare ProductsFleur De Mer is an outstanding line of Australian skincare products made specifically for Australia and New Zealand conditions. Fleur De Mer specialises in unique and intensive skin treatment cosmeceuticals for a variety of skin problems, or just to ensure a lovelier, healthier skin.
Powerful skin therapy products including 11% and 20% Vitamin C Serums, Intensive Anti aging treatments including Stem Cells and Collagen Serum, Enzymes, Fruit Acids, Herbal Peels, Micro dermabrasion, Acne Relief, Unique high SPF Sunblocks in foundation creams in three glorious shades.

Purchase Fleur De Mer Skincare Products »

Bite Lipstick

Bite is beauty for lips that’s good enough to eat. With highly pigmented, trend-forward colour palettes, Bite’s hydrating formulas are infused with food-grade ingredients—so your lips feel as gorgeous as they look.

Lips absorb what you put on them. For this reason, Bite avoids petroleum by-products and synthetic chemicals, strictly using nourishing, restorative and antioxidant ingredients. 

Each Bite bullet is handcrafted without compromise and made in small batches to preserve the hydrating benefits of organic oils, fruit butters, and bioactives—for beauty that’s truly better for you.

Eye of Horus

Eye of Horus MascaraEye of Horus

The Eye of Horus range of Goddess eye makeup is based on Ancient Egyptian formulas and ingredients, including Carnauba wax, Rice Bran wax, Candelilla wax and the revered Moringa oil claimed by the Gods for its beautifying and regenerating powers.

Eye of Horus delivers to you, high quality and performance products that are:

Lengthening - Volumising - Smudgeproof - Longlasting - Non-clumping - Perfect for sensitive eyes

Representing regeneration, health and protection the ancient Egyptian Symbol of the Eye of Horus ensures healing, wisdom and prosperity to its bearer.

Buy Eye of Horus Mascara »

REDKEN

Redken (founded in 1960) balances its solid past of science with inspiration from the industry's best educators and a street sense of fashion that keeps Redken on the cutting edge. Redken is about maintaining the condition of the hair so you get the best result.